Sunday 21 April 2013

Personalised Blocks

Hello.....
As promised here are the Personalised blocks....
These are £15 for a set of 3x 4.5 cm wooden blocks and I design each of the 18 sides individually
You can have quotes, pictures, fave words....affirmations like these commissioned blocks...



This set I made for a lovely lady who wanted to give a gift to the Mother of her gorgeous newborn Grandson....there were tears when given...and tears from me when told about it!! yes I am super emotional!


I just am blown away from the support that I've been given by everyone who have supported my return to crafting...the amount of orders have in all honestly overwhelmed me!!! And I put Love and care into each product I make so to know they are received so well just makes my heart smile x
If you'd like to place a order then feel free to email me at annmarie_vaughan@yahoo.co.uk

Right off to sort my Junkyard/football pitch back into a garden....trying to find a balance between somewhere to sit and relax in the summer and being a football pitch for an  8yr old boy is gonna be a real test!

Enjoy your Day x
Annie x

No comments: