Well WOW Blog and Net friends!! can't believe how many of you have entered my giveaway!! Thanks so much!!It blows me away that you even wanna enter to win my lil ole blocks!! Had tons of entries so far and my little vintage tin of entries is filling up fast!!
The thing I am MOST chuffed about is the fact that I have felt a warmth of loyalty from my blog friends and found new peeps and blogs that I may have never found before now...I do try to reply to all who comment or if its from a no reply email than try to visit your blog to 'have a nosey'!!
SO there is one week left to enter! I have decided to close this on Monday evening (Edited to add: this means Monday the 2nd November) so if you haven't already then don't be shy, please go and visit the post!!
So I have been busy making stock to take to the Vintage and Homemade fair in November! there will be a preview post with some advanced look at stock that you may want to buy before hand and collect on the day and also will be posting a 10% voucher for my stall to print off for anyone who decides to come and visit us!! My Mum has been very busy too for her stall- Sew Lolly designs and she has some gorgeous gifts and goodies for the home at very reasonable prices too...I have sneaked some pictures so will show you some of that soon too!!
I also have an award to collect!!
Thanks to this lovely lady Kelly from Recipes For Life who has kindly awarded me this
The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you
2. Copy the logo and post it on your blog
3. Link to the person that nominated you
4. Name 7 things about you that no one would really know
OK so 7 things that no one will really know..hmmmmm I'm pretty much an open book so I'll try and be a bit more random!!
1)OK....I lived in Australia for a year when I was 21-22.....
It was the best thing I ever did as I am a real home girl but seeing that side of the world opened my eyes to how beautiful new places could be
2) I am scared of Spiders and...people dressed up in those big character costumes!!
3) I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan!!
4 ) I am United Nations!
5) I had a pierced tongue!!!When I was 19 I decided to have my tongue pierced...very random for me but I loved it and had to take it out for my job as it just wasn't 'professional' enough! I used to change the ball to different coloured jewels to match my outfit!!
6) My wedding Dress was PINK!!
7) OK another piercing confession.....
Nothing too shocking I hope!!
I have decided not to pass this on but give it to all of you I really can't pick at the mo cause you all are amazing x
Take care and back with some stock previews!