Thursday 20 May 2010

The kindness of friends

Hello!
Had a rough time of it lately but the kindness of my friends have put a smile back on my face and has made me realise How Blessed I am.
I made these for my friend Nadine who has recently got married....
 She looked amazing in a vintage dress so these clips made from Vintage brooches and glass pearls from an old vintage necklace seemed appropriate!
So in the post this morning I was delighted to discover a box on my doorstep with some Beautifully wrapped packages in it!
It was a shame to open them but of course... I did!!!!
 GORGEOUSNESS!!!!!
Some yummy Cherry Green & Black's ( I'll have you know!)  chocolate bar, a pack of floral napkins that I actually stopped myself from buying the other day!, a cute cherry ring binder and a pretty teacup candle from her wedding that Nadine had made herself!! 
Did you notice these pretties?
Nadine made these herself they smell all lavendery ( yes its a word!) and are in all my fave colours!
Keep a look out soon for her blog and website launching soon with her all of her sewing pretties! 
Thanks so much for the present hunny, it put a big smile on my face this week xxx
Friends are the family you choose x
Until next time
Annie x

10 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Aren't friends the best!

Enjoy your Green & Blacks

Victoria xx

Thecraftytrundler said...

What a lovely surprise!! Also what a beautiful little set you made for your pal!!
Hope things are better now, and have a lovely weekend!! : ) Enjoy the chocolate!! (Let me know if you need help eating it!!!! lol!!)

Sharon xx

Nadine said...

No more than you deserve hun!
Glad you liked the goodies :-)

Rachel said...

The combs are gorgeous, you deserve the treats! x

The Old Parsonage said...

Hi Annie

Yes, our friends can be so uplifting can't they?! Love the hair clips that you made and the great surprise that was on your stoop!

Enjoy the weekend.
Leann

Kissed by an Angel said...

wow!! What a fabulous parcel!! But then the combs were amazing!!
xxxx

Andi's English Attic said...

What lovely packages to receive. What a nice friend. xx

Summer by the sea said...

Those combs are absolutely beautiful and what a lovely package you received in return - I hope you enjoyed your Green & Blacks! - Natalie x

Callies Cottage said...

Hope that times are a bit easier for you now- isnt it wonderful when the kindness of friends,strangers or bloggers helps you through?
Have a happy week,
Warm Wishes,
Cally x

Lucy Pursglove-Jones said...

Wow - those clips! Annie you are so talented.
The kindness of friends never ceases to amaze me.
Lovely post. Xx