Friday 4 December 2009

Opening Weekend!!



Hello!!
Well I have Finally built up enough stock to open my blog shop! Please Go and have a nosey and let me know what you think..Your opinions would be MUCH appreciated! There are lots of reasonable pretties available some of which are ONE-OFFS! So will have to handle it on a  first come first served basis I suppose?? I think thats how these things work?
Theres quite a wide variety of styles and types of gifts being sold so thought I would show you a few examples here!
 CHRISTMAS DECORATION


KEYRINGS AND CHARMS

HAND PAINTED NAME ART

 VINTAGE GOODIES

JEWELLERY

AND LOTS MORE!!!!!!
DON'T FORGET......





Thanks for all who have encouraged me to do this I hope you enjoy Visiting!!
Right I can Start decorating for Christmas FINALLY!!!! Will be back with Pics!
Enjoy your weekend
Annie xxxxx

11 comments:

Beki said...

Hun, it all looks absolutely gorgeous.
Well done you, I bet it won't be sitting around for too long.
((hugs))
Beki xxx

Annie said...

Everything looks brilliant, good luck with your opening weekend hope you get lots of sales. Love the bunting it's so pretty. I think my parcel has arrived but I was at work so have to collect from the PO and might not get a chance until Monday.
Ann x

Natalie said...

Good luk with the shop hun, it looks GREAT!!

Sarah said...

Your shop looks fantastic i love it all. Good luck :)

Vintage Inspiration said...

Yes really lovely! well done.
Louise

A Tasty Treat said...

Hi
The shop looks lovely and I'll definitely be a regular visitor, you have some great items.

Tracy

Kissed by an Angel said...

Wow!! What lovely things!! Well done you!!!
If you aren't too busy with your new shop pop over to my blog and join in my give away!! I'd hate you to miss out!!

xxxx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Well I'm a little late so I hope there are still some goodies in stock... I'm off to check it out now!

Victoria xx

Unknown said...

Hey Victoria,
Keep meaning to thank you for my lovely package! It was a real treat!
Yes still lots of goodies to be had as most of the sales are stock that there are multiples of! You still qualify for free gift tonight too!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

GwendolynKay said...

So many lovelies! Blessings!
Gwen

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I think polite post. Especially the title attracted me to study the whole story.