Tuesday 29 December 2009

Looking forward to the New Year!

Hello!
Well 2010 is fast approaching...For once I have no Expectations! I only hope to be doing a lot of new things and hoping that a lot of new opportunities and people arrive into my Life....Maybe a new addition to the family? Will have to work on that one?!!! 
I am keeping myself Open to whatever comes my way!
I would like to say a big Thankyou to you for Reading my ramblings this year...My stray into posting in Blog land has been successful for me and the blog shop have been well received....Thanks so much for your support x
I was thinking of prizes for the 100 Followers giveaway and gonna have to make it a biggun i think....without it weighing a huge amount as I always think it fair to open it to Followers from across the seas as well as the UK! But ALAS!!! AS I went to write this post to wish you all well...I saw that I now only have 99 Followers! BOOOHOOOO!! Hopefully someone else will decide to click on follow and the Giveaway can go ahead in the New Year!!!!
Please please E-mail me with some suggestions in regards to Prizes....Would one of the Vintage style Necklaces go down well? How about the blocks? ( or are you sick of em now??) LOL!!!
My camera needs batteries so will post some pics of the fab pressies I got in the New year xxx

Until then.....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Annie x

11 comments:

Lx @ Twelve said...

Shall I try & follow you twice? - Your work is lovely & the shop deserves to do well.

Hope you have a lovely new year.

Love Lydia xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

Looking forward to the next year of your blog!! I hope you get your 100th follower very soon!! Wishing you a very happy 2010!!!
xxxx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Happy New Year Annie! So glad to have found you in blogland!

Can't wait to see your pressies.

Victoria xx

Unknown said...

Thanks Ladies xxx
Lydia you're such a sweet heart!!!
Have a great one xxxx
Annie x

Ticking stripes said...

Well I think the blocks are lovely...but then - everything you do is lovely. 99 , 100 you've done really well. Good luck for 2010.

landcuckoo said...

Congratulations on all your hard work this year, your products are lovely and I wish you and your family all the best for 2010.
Great pictures of your day out in London, it looks like you had a fabulous time.
Take care
Sarah x

Wanda Lee said...

Well happiest of New Years to you as well my dear lady!~ I can hardly believe I am your "one hundredth follower", but I guess I am indeed!~"yay"!..,

Allow me to introduce myself to you. I am an artist and I go by the "nom de Plume" of Silken Purse here in blogland.~ I reside in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada across the ocean; (or "across the pond" as they say)!

I'm truly delighted to have met you as well as to have discovered your lovely blog,( which I'm thoroughly enjoying by the way)!..,

I warmly invite you to pop by via the magic of the internet for "a piping hot cup of Rosey Lee"! To come visit my blogs where "tea is served" every Tuesday and Wednesday..,

~You may also enjoy a wee tour of the Bed and Breakfast that I share with my husband in Nova scotia, @ www.blueforestlane.ca..,

( The last time I won a "follower" award/ prize was fom a dear, dear fellow blogger friend, also in the UK @ Pappillon Bleu Uk. blogspot.com., blog for being her "twentieth follower").., What fun!~ I Hope to here hear from you soon!..,

Cheers and Happy New Year from Wanda Lee, a.k.a/ Silken Purse @ The Plumed Pen blog; ( You may also enjoy my, The French Dressing Room blog with fun new pictures of the dressing room/ walk-in-closet that my hubby recently built and painted for us)~ Enjoy!

The Old Parsonage said...

Looks like you are back up to 100 my friend. I'd love to win anything that you have, it's all so wonderful!

Happy New Year!

Leann

Callies Cottage said...

Well I was going to be your 100th but the lovely lady at silk purse beat me to it! I think I will join anyway!
A very Happy and prosperous new year to you.
Warm Winter Wishes,
Cally x

Kelly said...

You know I read allot of people just by subscribing in Google reader but was thinking i really should follow my best girls :)

I'm a follower too now!!!

Keep on blogging, oh and good luck for all your plans xxx

xinex said...

May you and your family be blessed with much happiness, health, peace and prosperity in the coming new year!...Christine